10 Riverview Dr.
Danbury, CT 06810-5113
- EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE GAS
- EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE GAS H231 - MAY REACT EXPLOSIVELY EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF AIR AT ELEVATED PRESSURE AND/OR TEMPERATURE
- CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED
- - MAY DISPLACE OXYGEN AND CAUSE RAPID SUFFOCATION.
- MAY FORM EXPLOSIVE MIXTURES WITH AIR
- - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- Keep away from heat, Open flames, sparks, hot surfaces. - No smoking
- Use and store only outdoors or in a well-ventilated place
- Leaking gas fire: Do not extinguish, unless leak can be stopped safely
- - Dispose of contents/container in accordance with container supplier/owner instructions
- Use a back flow preventive device in the piping
- Fusible plugs in the top, bottom, or valve melt at 98°C to 107°C (208°F to 224°F). Do not discharge at pressures above 15 psig (103 kPa)
- Close valve after each use and when empty.
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions