Rust-Oleum Marking Paint Orange
11 Hawthorn Parkway
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Flammable Aerosol, category 1 H222
- Acute Toxicity, Dermal, category 4 H312
- Germ Cell Mutagenicity, category 1B H340
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- May cause genetic defects
- Classified as mutagenic Category 1 if one ingredient is present at or above 0.1% Applies to liquids, Solids (w/w units) and gases (v/v). The substance may also have its own exposure limit. Routes of exposure are dependant on ingredient form.
- May cause cancer. Classified as carcinogenic Category 1 on the basis of epidemiological and/or animal data. Mixtures are classified as carcinogenic when at least 1 ingredient has been classified as carcinogenic and is present at 0.1% or above Routes of exposure are dependant on ingredient form.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions