Cement Treated Base (CBT)
Granite Construction Inc.
P.O. Box 50085
Watsonville, CA 95077-5085
- H372 - Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H350 - May cause cancer
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national, territorial, provincial, and international regulations.
- P202 - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- P260 - Do not breathe dust.
- P264 - Wash hands, forearms, and other exposed areas thoroughly after handling. P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace
- P280 - Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection. P302+P352 - If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. P305+P351+P338 - If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P308+P313 - If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. P314 - Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. P321 - Specific treatment (see section 4 on this SDS). P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions