Blue Stake Paint (Marking Paint)
11 Hawthorn Parkway
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Extremely flammable liquid and vapour
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- May be harmful in contact with skin
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- May be harmful if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes eye irritation
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated
- May cause genetic defects. Classified as mutagenic Category 1 if one ingredient is present at or above 0.1%. Applies to liquids, solids (w/w units) and gases (v/v). The substance may also have its own exposure limit.Routes of exposure are dependent on ingredient form.
- May cause cancer. Classified as carcinogenic Category 1 on the basis ofepidemiological and/or animal data. Mixtures are classified as carcinogenic when at least 1 ingredient has been classified as carcinogenic and is presentat 0.1% or above Routes of exposure are dependant on ingredient form.May cause cancer <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that noother routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials
- Keep cool
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Fight fire remotely due to the risk of explosion.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- Keep only in original container
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Fight fire with normal precautions from a reasonable distance.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking
- Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/…/ equipment
- Use only non-sparking tools
- Take precautionary measures against static dischargeIF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower
- In case of fire: Use … for extinction.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container to …
- Specific treatment (see … on this label).
- Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Store locked up
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention
- IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions