Narco Pouch 901
- potassium iodide
- mercury dichloride
- Toxic if swallowed
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- armful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Obtain special instructions before use
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Do not breathe mist/vapours/spray
- Wash thoroughly after handling
- Wear protective gloves / eye protection
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- F SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/ doctor
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- F ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- Rinse mouth.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions