Aervoe Survey Marking Paint - Aerosol
Aervoe Industries Incorporated
- Extremely Flammable Gas
- Extremly Flammable Aerosol
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes seriuos eye irritation
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Flammable liquid and vapour.
- Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Harmful in contact with skin. *280 Concrete Gray
- Harmful if inhaled. * 280 Concrete Gray
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- May cause genetic defects
- May cause cancer
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child .
- May cause damage to nervous system through prolonged or repeated exposure(Inhalation)
- NO SMOKING
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read label before use
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
- Wash … thoroughly after handling
- Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection
- If on skin or hair, remove/takeoff immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC/122ºF
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions