The Dow Chemical Company
- May cause damage to organs (Respiratory Tract) through prolonged or repeated exposure if inhaled
- Flammable aerosol.
- Causes skin and eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation.
- Suspected of causing cancer
- May cause harm to breast-fed children.
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
- Obtain special instructions before use
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- Avoid contact during pregnancy/ while nursing.
- Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions