Continental Research Corp.
PO Box 15204
St. Louis, MO 63110
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking
- P251 - Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- P262 - Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P301+312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell
- P301+330+331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+361+353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- P304+341 - IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+351+338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do.
- P410+412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °FGHS
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions