CHEMSEARCH DIV OF NHC CORP
Irving , TX 75015
- H222 - Extremely flammable aeroso
- H331 - Toxic if inhaled
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H320 - Causes eye irritation
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H373 - May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- H280 - Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated
- P202 - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- P210 - Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or hot surfaces.
- P251 - Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- P260 - Do not breathe vapor.
- P271 - Use in a well-ventilated area.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- P280 - Wear protective gloves, protective clothing and eye protection
- P264 - Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling
- P304 + P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P342 + P311 - If experiencing respiratory symptoms, call a physician
- P302+ P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- P332 + P313 - If skin irritation occurs, get medical attention.
- P305 + P351 + P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337 + P313 - If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
- P301+ P330 + P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician if unwell.
- P410 + P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F
- P403 + P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool
- P501 - Dispose of contents and container in accordance with applicable regulations.
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions