Gasoline (All Grades)
Murphy Oil Corporation USA, Inc.
200 Peach Street
El Dorado, AAR 71730
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Extremely flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause genetic defects
- May cause cancer.
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use personal protective equipment as required. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye or face protection. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and all material-handling equipment. Use only nonsparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid release to the environment. Do not breathe vapor. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. High-pressure injection under skin may cause serious damage. Prolonged and repeated exposure to benzene may cause serious injury to blood forming organs and is associated with anemia and to the later development of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML).
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions