Klean Strip Pain Thinner
W. M. Barr
- Flammable liquid and vapor.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- May cause genetic defects.
- May cause cancer
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid breathing gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use only non-sparking tools. P201: Obtain special instructions before use.
Town of Marana Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions